Restons Solicitors Ltd (RSL) is registered in England and Wales under company number 05584055. Our registered office is at 800 Mandarin Court, Center Park, Warrington. WA1 1GG. We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our SRA number is 425555.
Please note that reference to "Restons", "we", "us" and "our" means Restons Solicitors Limited.
These terms govern how you may use our website. By using/accessing our website you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms. If you do not accept any of these terms please immediately stop using this website. We reserve the right to change any of these terms and you agree to be bound by any such variation when you access our website.
This website contains general information and its contents should not be regarded by you (or any third party) as legal advice or any other form of advice. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the contents are accurate, no representation or warranty (either express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of any aspect of any content of this website and therefore the information should not be relied upon. We disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by the law) liability for any loss, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the contents of this website.
We will endeavour to make this website available at all times. It is however possible that there will be occasions when this website is/becomes unavailable. We disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by the law) liability for any loss arising out of such unavailability.
For your convenience we have displayed certain links on our website. If you decide to access one of these links you do so at your own risk and are considered to have left our website. Accordingly we accept no responsibility for any loss, howsoever arising, out of your use of such websites.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright and intellectual property. All rights are reserved. Whilst you are permitted to view/download this website for your own personal use, you are not (save without prior written consent) entitled to reproduce/exploit/adapt any contents of this website.
In the event that any of these terms is incapable of enforcement (as a matter of law or otherwise) the other terms shall remain in force and have their full effect.
We reserve the right to make any change, modification to any of these terms. Such changes will apply from the date they are published on this website and you will be immediately bound by them.
These terms shall be governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.
Payments made through our Website
We operate an online payment portal where you can make payments in a safe and secure environment. If you wish to make such a payment you will be asked to provide personal information. This includes (but is not limited to) our reference number which appears in any correspondence we have sent to you and which will relate to your account and therefore the account to which your payment will be allocated. It also includes your name, address and the amount you wish to pay. That information must be provided before the payment can be made. Any successful payment through this portal will reduce the amount you owe under the account. The payment does not in itself constitute a formal arrangement for the discharge of your liability under the account. If you have, an enquiry about how much you owe then please contact us. Set out below are conditions which apply to all online payments made to Restons Solicitors Ltd. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the online payments facility. Using the online payments facility on this Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Your payment should be by way of debit card and not credit card. We accept payment with Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit, Maestro and Electron.
- By making a payment you are deemed to have confirmed that you have authority as the cardholder or that you have the cardholder’s permission to do so and that you are over 18 years of age.
- By making a payment you are deemed to have confirmed that you are able to afford to do so. If you need any assistance with your finances then please contact one of the organisations who provide independent advice. Details of such organisations are contained in the link "Debt Help" contained in the first page of our website. If however you have, an enquiry about any payment you have made or attempted to have made please contact us.
- Payments usually take a minimum of two working days to reach the account but they may take longer. We disclaim any liability for losses arising out of a delay in the payment reaching the account.
- We disclaim any liability for losses/payments in the event you provide an incorrect Reston’s reference number/any other detail requested by the portal facility.
- We disclaim liability in the event your payment is refused or declined by the debit card supplier (for any reason).
- We accept no obligation to notify you if your debit card supplier declines to make the payment. We advise that you carry out your own checks to ensure the payment has been deducted from your account.
- If the payment section of our website or that of the SagePay payment gateway is unavailable at any time you will to need to make alternative arrangements for payment. A guide to the other payment options may be viewed in our website under the section ‘Alternative Payment Methods’.
- Refund or cancellation requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis and are at the discretion of Restons Solicitors.
- All card transactions processed by SagePay require CVV2/CVC2 and 3D Secure verification.